Digital artist with a broad skill set and insight developed over 20 years as creative professional.
Experience and wisdom in marketing, game development, interactive entertainment, video production, and web design.
Excellent writer with sharp grammatical skills and a confident verbal communicator.
Proven track record in software development and experienced strategist in the online marketing arena with tested conversion and optimization techniques.
Research oriented, charismatic and intellectual, constantly learning and developing fresh ideas.
Team leader possessing acute deductive reasoning and problem solving abilities, managerial skills, and teaching experience.
Digital Content Specialist
2016 - 2017
Neudesic provides custom application development, information technology services and software products to organizations worldwide. I support 6 marketing managers in a creative consultation, content development and curation role. I bring value by strategically planning and developing all types of digital content for consumption on digital platforms and the web.
- Collaborate with marketing teams to plan and develop effective strategy, messaging, content and marketing collateral for IoT, CRM, business intelligence, cloud services, and advanced data analytics service lines.
- Learn and articulate complex technological and mathematical concepts, reflect thought leadership and industry insights throughout campaigns.
- Provide copy writing for websites, blogs, landing pages, email marketing, online and printed collateral.
- Write case studies, win wires and internal communications.
- Consult and collaborate on design and copy for product domains HRadvocate, NeuronESB, Firm Directory and of Neudesic.com including 301 site forwarding to retain SEO juice.
- Develop process to organize, tag and curate sales and marketing content, execute and maintain content management systems.
- Proofing and editing 2017 technology vision, design printed magazine version using InDesign.
- Produce training and off-site event videos in Premiere.
- Generate slide decks, internal training materials, presentations and infographics in Powerpoint.
- Juggle multiple projects on a tight timeline.
- Completed training in Yoast and Marketo.
Artist, Creative Consultant
Content creation, creative consultation and copywriting plus conceptualization, visualization, video services and rapid prototyping in Unity or Unreal for game concepts and interactive marketing.
- Global Patriot  Art and animation consultant for five-minute film about global patriotism by Jehane Noujaim, Academy Award-nominated director of "The Square".
- Project: Resurgence  Consulted and assisted team in production before and after successful Kickstarter campaign. Developed art pipeline and documentation for material authoring, developed assets for the game in Unreal.
- Neurogym [2015-16] Created marketing content, online collateral, Facebook advertisements, UX and iconography for app and video sales letters for promoting Neurogym’s multiple online programs. Created slide decks, and graphics for live 8-hour broadcasts generating substantial increased conversions and hundreds of thousands of dollars in revenue.
- NVidia  Selected to Iray+ beta development team to test NVidia’s Iray renderer in development. Produced sample image content and detailed bug reports.
- VST Company  Content, branding, design, and development of mobile app for VST Company’s motion tracking and data visualization hardware attachment for firearms which aggregates player data and visualizes comparative statistical data online.
- Top Shelf  Developed high-end retail interior space, combination display case and lock box equipment.
- The Gift [2014-15] Developed comprehensive game design and strategy for bringing the world created in the novel, The Gift, by Brandon Howard, to mobile game platforms.
2012 - 2013
Marketing strategy, content creation and newsletter campaigns for health and wellness products.
- Created content, collateral, websites, and video sales letters for health and wellness programs.
- Directed SEO strategy, consolidated web footprint from multiple sites, initiated and built Facebook, Google+ and Twitter presence. Managed email campaigns to increase conversions.
- Created 3D animated video sales letter and delivered a 63% increase in conversions. Developed SEO minded blog content and linking to double readership.
Burton Design Group
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
Project Consultant, Artist
2011 - 2012
Action Dad, Flavor Monsters, Future Stars Gaming
- Designed and developed games in Unity for Facebook and iPhone/iPad/Android mobile devices.
- Wrote design documents, invented monetization strategy, develop project plans, write proposals, conduct production meetings, report and interface with clients.
- Created UX, VFX, characters, environments, animations, managed contractors & trained artists.
Foundation 9 Entertainment
Senior Environment Artist
2007 - 2009
The Golden Compass, Justice League, Green Lantern
- Designed and created environment geometry, lighting, texturing and props.
Westwood College of Technology
Curriculum Author, Instructor
Game Art & Design, 3D Animation, Drawing & Perspective, Figure Drawing
- Co-authored Game Art & Design major curriculum used by all satellite locations and instructed classes.
3D Generalist Artist
Law and Order 2, ACLS Ambulance Simulator
3D Artist | VFX Artist
2000 - 2001
Black Isle Studios
3D Artist, FX Artist
1996 - 2000
Fallout 2, Planescape: Torment, Icewind Dale, Star Trek Pinball.
SKILLS & PROFICIENCIES
3D | Autodesk 3DStudioMAX, Maya, Lightwave 3D, Daz3D, V-Ray, Mental Ray, iRay, Mudbox, Substance Designer.
2D | Adobe Suite, Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Premiere, Media Encoder, In Design.
Unreal, Unity, JIRA, Alienbrain, Perforce, MS Office, Slack, various other tools. Writing blogs, copy, research articles, case studies, and anything else. Creating WordPress sites for products, large and small business. Google Analytics / Adwords / SEO/SEM/PPC and conversion split-testing campaigns. Building computers and computer hardware.
Franklin & Marshall College
BACHELOR OF ARTS
1992 - 1996
Major | History, Concentration in African Studies
Minor | Studio Art